Posted in Uncategorized on April 05, 2010 by SVTechie
This is module to display your YouTube video in a module in highly flexible manner for a given user.
- Added support for Joomla 1.5
- Only for Joomla 1.5 - Added AJAX based backend communication to YouTube to speed up page loading.
Joomla 1.0.x is available for free. However, Joomla 1.5 version is written from scratch and have added features and is available for $4.99.
Posted in Joomla on April 05, 2010 by SVTechie
SVTechie BlogSideBar release for Joomla 1.5
This release is long awaited. Coding has been completed for long time, however, it was not properly tested.
This is sidebar extension (Similar to wordpress sidebar) and has following feature.
- Sidebar works with Mamblog by default but a section ID can be specified.
- Sidebar displays four tables: Calender, BlogRoll, Categories, and, Latest Items.
- BlogRoll feature doesn't use any separate table/database for link management. Instead, it picks links from a weblink category (Default blogroll).
- Weblink Category can be specified .
- Categories/Latest Items are picked from specified section automatically.
- User Authorization is Added.
- Item/catagory state is verified.
- Catagory ordering based on Joomla catagory order.
- Number of Latest Items can be specified.
- Calendar is highly customizable and set of options are provided to support calendar.
- Each table can be individually turned off!! This module works with any section.
- Please setup proper category in Weblink.
Posted in Joomla on October 12, 2009 by admin
Welcome to new SVTechie powered by Joomla 1.5.
So what's new?
First of all, we are proud to announce our Web Design Services at http://www.enginuity-systems.com.
Next, we are in process of upgrading all of our component to Joomla 1.5 (Which is long overdue). Joomla 1.0.x components are still available for download.
We are also in process of developing many new components for Joomla 1.5, Mainly
Small Business Employee Management
Small Business Client and Project Management
Please head to forum to make feature requests for our components.